CLAIRE® GERMICIDAL CLEANER is a foaming all-purpose cleaner that cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes all in one easy step. Spray it on and wipe it off. CLAIRE® GERMICIDAL CLEANER cleans and disinfects without scouring or scratching surfaces, killing the most common kitchen germs. It is bactericidal, staphylocidal, pseudomonicidal, fungicidal and virucidal*. This clean, floral-scented spray will disinfect Influenza A2/Japan Virus, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), and Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2 on hard, inanimate, nonporous environmental surfaces. Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called "swine flu"). Simply spray a surface and wipe it shining clean. CLAIRE® GERMICIDAL CLEANER is an excellent EPA-registered product that saves time by performing two operations in one step. CLAIRE® GERMICIDAL CLEANER is excellent for use in homes and other residential dwellings, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, medical facilities, businesses, hotels, motels, resorts, restaurants, schools, institutions, and commercial establishments. This product is Kosher and NSF compliant. CLAIRE® GERMICIDAL CLEANER is an EPA-registered product that saves time by performing two operations in one step. *Note: SARS-CoV-2 is a new virus. Such pathogens are often unavailable commercially for laboratory testing. While no product currently exists that has been tested against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19, according to EPA published guidelines, the above-mentioned product is expected to be effective based on its "demonstrated efficacy against a harder-to-kill virus".
- Disinfects HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)*, Influenza A2/Japan Virus* and Herpes Simplex Virus* Types 1 and 2 on Hard, Inanimate, Non-porous Environmental Surfaces
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus* [formerly called "swine flu"]
- Kills Common Kitchen Germs
- Bactericidal, *Virucidal, and Fungicidal
- Cleans and Deodorizes
- For Use in Homes and Other Residential Dwellings, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Medical Facilities, Businesses, Hotels, Motels, Restaurants, Schools, Institutions and Commercial Establishments