Brush Roll for Select Vacuum Cleaners, including PowerGlide Series 2215.
To replace the brush and belt, follow these directions:
- Unplug the vacuum and turn it over.
- Unscrew 7 Philips head screws to remove cover.
- Pull the brush straight out and slide the belt off the motor gear. Replace brush and/or belt.
- Inspect the brush roll by placing it on its end and spin. The brush roll should spin freely, multiple times by one flick. If it doesn’t replace the brush roll. Inspect the belt, replace if damaged.
- Pinching the belt around the brush roll and hook back around the motor gear. Rotate brush roll into place and line up end caps to reinsert into the vacuum. Re-attach the bottom cover with the 7 screws.